“I got lots of valuable inputs in short time. This approach is connecting different angles, people and topics."
“This really helped us to think focused and push decisions in a very collaborative way.”
"The Project Canvas became an indispensable aid in quickly generating a common understanding of projects."
THE TRAINING IS FOR YOU, IFyou are responsible for projects and want to start projects better. It doesn’t mattter whether you possess project (management) knowledge and skills.
WHAT IS THE TRAINING GOOD FOR?This high-energy one-day course will give you a basic understanding of the Project Canvas method, key principles, and good practices. After the course you will be equipped with everything you need to skillfully use the Project Canvas in real-life projects (of medium complexity).
WHY USE THE PROJECT CANVAS?It helps you to better start projects. The Project Canvas allows people to break out from their routine, and have extremely fruitful conversations which are both, creative and systematic. If you skillfully use Project Canvas when launching a project, then you
- ask all the important questions,
- use a language which everybody understands,
- avoid misunderstandings between project participants,
- gain clarity about customers, purpose and outcome of the project,
- discover the critical success factors, and your room for maneuver,
- create a motivating atmosphere, and lead a dialog on an equal footing,
- help a diverse group of people to develop a common picture of the project.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN- Characteristics, structure and building blocks of the Project Canvas
- The Project Canvas questions – theoretical background and tips for use
- Project situations in which the Canvas is particularly beneficial
- A good practice and proven paths to fill the Project Canvas
- Proven dialog formats and workshop guidelines